The two-way Ci500AW combines 70W power handling and 87dB sensitivity for a maximum output of 105dB.
A 130mm (5.25in.) polypropylene bass/mid driver working in conjunction with an Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR) for increased low frequency output, is partnered by a 25mm (1in.) soft dome tweeter. The white, moulded ABS enclosure and stainless steel grille are easily paintable.
The Ci Series Ci500AW is an indoor/outdoor all-weather loudspeaker with an integral, pivoting mounting bracket.
Utilising a 25mm (1in.) soft dome tweeter partnered by a long-throw 130mm (5.25in.) polypropylene bass/mid driver working in conjunction with an Auxiliary Bass Radiator for increased low frequency output from this closed box design.
The white, moulded ABS enclosure and stainless steel grille are paintable, and along with the drivers, terminals and mounting bracket are weather-resistant, making positioning of this loudspeaker, even in the harshest environments like patios or even ocean-going yachts, extremely versatile.
The two-way, 3 driver Ci500AW combines 70W power handling and 87dB sensitivity, with a frequency response (±3dB) of 60Hz - 20kHz and a maximum output of 105dB.
Features and Benefits
25mm soft dome tweeter. Carefully selected for its smooth response and power handling.
130mm polypropylene bass/mid driver. Good bass extension and seamless midrange integration with tweeter.
ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator). Extended low frequency output from a closed-box design.
Integral mounting bracket. Offers both vertical and horizontal mounting options with good cable access to speaker terminals. Paintable.
ABS enclosure. The tough, moulded enclosure is fully weather resistant and paintable.
The Ci Series Ci500AW is best suited for high quality music and speech reinforcement applications requiring a weather-resistant loudspeaker offering hi-fi performance such as:
• Patio, Poolside, Sauna, Yacht
• Multi Room systems
• Home Theatre systems
• Lounges, Bars, Boutiques
• Boardrooms & Offices
• Airports, Convention Centres, Hotels
• Live Theatre/Concert Hall fill-in
• Houses of Worship
• Sports Arenas
The Ci Series Ci500AW shall consist of:
• 1 x 25mm (1in.) soft dome tweeter, 1 x 130mm (5.25in.) polypropylene bass/mid driver, 1 x Auxiliary Bass Radiator
• Performance of the Ci500AW shall meet or exceed the following criteria: frequency response 1 metre on-axis with swept sinewave shall be 60Hz to 20kHz ±3dB, sensitivity shall be at least 87dB for 2.83V@1m
• The driver impedance and maximum power handling shall be 70W at 8 ohms
• The enclosure shall not exceed the following dimensions: (H x W x D) (including bracket) 290 x 180 x 195 mm (11.5 x 7.7 x 6.9 in.)